We are the team that thought-leading organisations call for publishing strategy, design, and production. Since 2006, we’ve helped teams worldwide improve the way they publish, creating beautiful, effective publications as websites, ebooks, and print editions. Millions of people have engaged with our clients’ content on screens and paper in schools and universities, businesses and state services.
We also maintain the Electric Book template, our open-source software for multi-format publishing.
If you’d like to join our team, see our Opportunities page.
Arthur works closely with our clients on publishing strategy and oversees software development. He co-founded EBW in 2006 and is widely regarded as a publishing innovator. Find out more.
Caitlin works on book, ebook, and web production. She is an English-literature graduate with experience in music and journalism.
Julian works on book, ebook, and web production. She is a postgraduate student in English literature with experience in design and multi-media production.
Kevala works on book, ebook, and web production. She is a postgraduate student in English literature with experience in theatre and multi-media production.
Klara plans complex projects and contributes to strategy and production. She has a diverse background in trade publishing and travel. Find out more.
Laura sees to our team's systems and well-being. She also manages publishing projects. She has a background in law and educational technology. Find out more.
Lauren oversees production, design, and quality assurance, and contributes to project strategy. She has a background in trade publishing and children's books. Find out more.
Louise develops the software in our books, ebooks and websites, and helps us automate production work. She has a background in astrophysics and educational technology.
Sasha manages publishing projects and works on book, ebook, and web production and design. She has a postgraduate degree in English-literature. Find out more.
- IAB Silver Bookmark 2018 for The Economy
- Accenture Innovation Award for Paperight
- London Book Fair Digital Minds Innovation Award 2013 for Paperight
- Frankfurt Book Fair CONTEC Best Startup 2013 for Paperight
- SAB Innovation Award 2012 for Paperight
- O’Reilly Tools of Change Most Entrepreneurial Startup 2013 for Paperight
- British Council South African Young Publishing Entrepreneur 2009
- Runner-up, British Council International Young Publishing Entrepreneur 2009
- Exclusive Books IBBY SA Children’s Book Award 2007 for uTshepo Mde
- International IBBY Honour List 2007–8 for uTshepo Mde